Tessandori family origins

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Tessandori family origins

Post by Tessa78 »

Located the Marriage License of Atala Tessandori and Vittorio Deldotto.

Groom: Vitto Deldotto
Groom's Titles & Terms (Original):
Groom's Race (Original):
Groom's Race (Standardized):
Groom's Age: 22
Groom's Estimated Birth Year: 1889
Groom's Birth Date: 1889
Groom's Birthplace:
Bride: Atala Tessandori
Bride's Titles & Original):
Bride's Race (Original):
Bride's Race (Standardized):
Bride's Age: 18
Bride's Estimated Birth Year: 1893
Bride's Birth Date: 1893
Bride's Birthplace:
Marriage Type: Marriage
Marriage Date: 02 Nov 1911
Marriage Place: Cook, Illinois
Film Number: 1030512
Frame Number:
Digital Film Number: 4271269
Image Number: 85
Reference Number: 580815
Collection: Illinois, Cook County Marriages, 1871-1920

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/594/de ... icense.jpg

T.
Gilby

Post by Gilby »

kc3238 wrote:
Tessa78 wrote:The Family Tree on Ancestry is labeled the "Gilbertson Family Tree"...
Owner listed as Michael Gilbertson.

As for the Del Dotto line, I would post separately as a new topic, but you can copy and paste the URL for this thread in the new post to let everyone know what research has been done so there is no wasted effort...

T.
Thank you. I know *of* him, so will try to get more information that way. Even one more new date or name might connect with the others in Collodi.

Hello family member and fellow searchers, The mentioned above is me. I joined here just to post on this thread, and to give an update on this line of searching. I have been very interested in this lineage back in Collodi and Lucca for quite some time. So much so that my wife and I have planned part of our upcoming Italy trip to spend three days in Collodi. Additional research within Collodi and Lucca will be done prior to our arrival. If all goes well, we plan on visiting churches, birth places, graveyards, homes if still standing and visits with living relatives. Our focus while in Collodi will probably be the Tessandori and Del Dotto lines. I will update here after with any results, and also on my ancestry.com tree.

If anyone has more information on the family within those towns and other family members or general info, I would love to have it to help us with research. Our trip is planned for summer 2014.

Michael
kc3238

Post by kc3238 »

I'm jealous of your trip!

I have not had time to do any more research in the last year or so, and I have nothing new to add to the other posts on this forum.

I will contact your mom, who I presume is Barb, to get your email address and we might be able to communicate directly.

Rosemary
Searching: Tessandori, Del Dotto, Brunelli
NickiMacaroni

Post by NickiMacaroni »

I am not sure if I ever posted this to you on another board, because this feels sort of familiar... but I am related to the Vittorio Del Dotto you are talking about in this post. He's my 2nd great uncle. I think he had a son called Luigi. I do not know much about them though, because my grandmother has forgotten a lot, so I am still working on putting it all together.
- Nicki
loreenleigh

Post by loreenleigh »

Hi,

My great-grandmother is Helena Tessandori. She was born in Lucca 1881 and emigrated to NY around 1900. I think her mother Teresa Lorenzoni. I am trying to confirm this. I visited Lucca when I was 13, and met a cousin in her 90s (in 1985). I don't remember her name.

Loreen