Ancestor Seekers

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dianesato

Ancestor Seekers

Postby dianesato » 02 Aug 2010, 23:15

I would like to know if this is a good site (Ancestor Seekers). They want to charge me $60 per hour and they cannot garantee that they will find any info on my grandfather Ercole Dozzino. I am really scared to try them. Can anyone suggest a good research site that would be able to help me?

Bette
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ancestor Seekers

Postby Bette » 03 Aug 2010, 07:06

I would be afraid of that deal also. I see that you are a Newbie. My recommendation to you would be to learn how to do the research yourself. It is much more rewarding and much less expensive.

Have you seen this web site?

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/

It's a good place to start.

misbris
Master
Master

Postby misbris » 03 Aug 2010, 15:03

Diane,

I see you have started a few threads and some info has been provided. Why don't you post what further information you are looking for and I am sure someone here can help you find more info on your grandfather or direct you to a useful site. Have you established place and approximate year of birth?

keith2

Postby keith2 » 04 Aug 2010, 08:46

I am the president of Ancestor Seekers LLC based in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I wanted to assure dianesato and everyone that Ancestor Seekers is a respected organization with several thousand satisfied clients since 2005.

Research is conducted at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, the largest such library in the world, using digitized or microfilmed copies of original records. Our Italian researchers are certified in Italian research and pride themselves in doing an honest and thorough job for clients.

Of course, we can never guarantee that information will be found. How many of us, when conducting research ourselves, can guarantee that the information is going to be there?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”