Birth Record

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
awkleeberg

Birth Record

Postby awkleeberg » 15 Aug 2010, 18:13

We are trying to read two records. This is the first one. Would someone be able to translate it for me? I appreciate it!

Emmy
Master
Master

Re: Birth Record

Postby Emmy » 16 Aug 2010, 17:33

Sorry I'm not very good at translating but as no one else has replied to your request I'll tell you what I think it says but hopefully someone else will jump in and correct mistakes I'm likely to make.

In the year 1822 on the 21st January in front of Salvatore ?official of the stato civile of the comune of Nuico (think it says the district is Santo Lom....?)Prov. Uitra- Maria diNatalio??age 28 proffesion -midwife resident in Nuico brought a baby girl to be registered --(genitori ignoli - I take this to mean parents unkown - could be an abandond baby??
I think the next part is explaining what happened then but I'm not sure about that

after the space in the document it seems if this is referring to the same child because it says 'come sopra' which means 'as above' and the child was given the name Valentina/o? Maria Carmella:Bellazosa??

persons present when name was given Allesandro Ricicetti age 70 profession Sartore?? resident in Nuico and Vincenzo Agvallo? age 70 profession Cabolago??? also resident in Nuico. Sorry I dont know the translation of the professions of these gentlemen.

I'm sincerely hoping some of the other members will jump in and correct any mistakes I have made-- PLEASE-- as I dont want to give completely wrong information.

Emmy

Return to “Italian Genealogy”