Ricciotti family, Pietraroia and Cerreto Sannita, Benevento

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
drichards

Ricciotti family, Pietraroia and Cerreto Sannita, Benevento

Postby drichards » 21 Aug 2010, 18:55

Looking for any information about the Ricciotti family of Pietraroia that owned the olive farm that is now Cascina Ricciotti in Cerreto Sannita. Also the Lavorgna family of San Lorenzello.

Also looking for any connections to living relatives of the families. There are gaps in my family chronology before 1800 and between 1840 and 1870. Specifically seeking the parents and siblings of Antonio Ricciotti, born around 1870, and the children of Antonio and Filomena Cusanelli.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Ricciotti family, Pietraroia and Cerreto Sannita, Beneve

Postby Tessa78 » 21 Aug 2010, 20:18

Hello and welcome! :-)

Your nearest LDS Family History Center has microfilmed records available from Cerreto Sannita for the years 1809-1860.

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... di++Cerr++

For nearest center, enter you zip code on this page
www.familysearch.org

You will need to visit the center to order the films, and then view them at the center when they come in.

T.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 21 Aug 2010, 20:21

Go to www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/it ... tters.html should you wish to research further. =Peter=
~Peter~

DebbieAE123

Postby DebbieAE123 » 16 Feb 2011, 00:16

Dear drichards,

I am the great-great grand-daughter of Gabriel and Mary LaVorgna. I am wondering if you are the descendant of Nicola and Assunta LaVorgna Ricciotti?

Debbie

Return to “Italian Genealogy”