Looking for Mr. Cargioli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Ludwig11

Looking for Mr. Cargioli

Postby Ludwig11 » 25 Aug 2010, 06:09

Hello everyone,

I've been looking, unsuccessfully, all around the net for any information regarding my fiancée GGF and till now I got nothing.. :( So if anyone here could lend me a hand on this one it would be great!

The information I currently manage of him,

"NELLO CARGIOLI GUCINELLI", born on: Janury 1th, 1897. Place of birth: Sarzana / Pisa... Maybe between those two? I'm not quite sure on this one. Death: First days of October, 1964, in Mar del Plata, Argentina.

He was married with "AMALIA BRIASCO REBORI", who was born in 1910, in Mezzanego, Genova. She also died on Mar del Plata, in 2003.

Well I'm looking forward on any info you can give me with Mr. Cargioli or maybe with Ms. Briasco, since I'm making my best effort on helping my girl to get the Italian citizenship.

Well, that's all guys/girls, thanks for taking the time of reading me :)

Ludwig

PS: I have read from another post in this forum that the Cargioli surname, may actually be "Cargiolli" with to "L's" ?

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Mr. Cargioli

Postby Tessa78 » 26 Aug 2010, 14:30

Hello and welcome :-)

You might want to search this free site which has Italian immigrants to Argentina...
http://213.212.128.168/radici/ie/defaultie_e.htm

T.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Mr. Cargioli

Postby PeterTimber » 26 Aug 2010, 14:40

Kudwig if your looking for their entry files then go to (assuming your in Argentina) www.cemla.com/busqueda.html .=Peter=
~Peter~

Return to “Italian Genealogy”