Pellegrino family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Pellegrino family

Postby boozy.bird » 30 Aug 2010, 10:15

Hi
Can anyone give me any further information on any of the following
Maria Carmella Pellegrino born 16th July 1844 married Nicandro Antonio Zarli 15/7/1888 in Santa Maria Olivetto
Rosa Pellegrino born 23rd november 1846
Nicola Pellegrino born 18th february 1849
Maria Assunta Pellegrino born 8th November 1850
Angela Pellegrino born 4th August 1853 married Augustino Franchetti
Nicandro Pellegrino born 3rd September 1856 married Caterina Perrone daughter of Dominico & Margarhita DiMasa (or could be DeMafa) 27/2/1888 This was Nicandros second wife do not know anything about his first wife only that they had children son Singetto circa 1883, Vengesto son circa 1883, Carmela (Cheta) daughter circa 1884
Pasqual Antonio Pellegrino born 20th march 1862
Filomena Pellegrino born 1866 married Dominico Spina
All the above Pellegrinos are the children of Giuseppe Pellegrino & Urbina Petrecca all where born in Venafro.
I know that Nicandro, Antonio Angelina & Filomena all settled in England with thier spouses & families....... What happend to all the others ,did they stay in Italy did any of them go to USA....were there any more siblings & I need to know more about Giuseppe & Urbina and thier families there are no records for them in Venafro other than the birth of the children so where did they come from
Can anyone help with any more info please

kriszb1

Re: Pellegrino family/Zarli

Postby kriszb1 » 10 Mar 2011, 20:28

Hi
I live in Cranston, RI USA. My grandfather was Nicandro Zarli who was born in Venafro Italy on March 17 1896. I don't know his fathers name but his mother was Josephina and he had a sister who stayed in Italy. I believe her name may have been Dora. I believe my grandfather moved to the US around 1915 -1917. His mother moved to the US and passed away in 1942. I am curious if we are related somehow.
I would love to learn more about my roots in Italy and this may be a start.
Thanks,
Kris Zarli-Bloomquist

boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pellegrino family

Postby boozy.bird » 10 Mar 2011, 21:23

Hi Kris
I am sure that there could be a link between our families way back in Venafro.
Are you aware of any links to the Pellegrino family ?

kriszb1

Postby kriszb1 » 10 Mar 2011, 21:32

No, and unfortunately my father has also passed away so I don't know of anyone to ask. I will check with my Mom and see if she remembers the name and I will get back to you.
Thanks for replying so quickly.

boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Postby boozy.bird » 10 Mar 2011, 21:58

Do you have ancestry ? I don't know much about the Zarli family but I can help you to get records from Venafro and we can explore the Zarli family together.
Do you have any photos of your grandfather ?? It would be interesting to see if there is a resemblance to any of our family.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”