Giannotti Family Lucca Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sonson

Giannotti Family Lucca Italy

Postby sonson » 06 Sep 2010, 15:32

I am trying to find my Great Grandfather Francesco Giannotti. He had, as far as I know two sons my Grandfather Michele born 1866 and Giovanni born 1869. Michele was gambler friend of Piccini's and my grandmother Lucrezia Fazzani born 1871 was one of Piccini's servants or housekeeper. I have traces my grandmothers family but can get nothing on my great grandfather. I believe he was a farmer. They appear to come from Vagli Sotto villiage and Roggio area. Michele came to the U.K about the 1890's and was a ice cream maker and cafe owner in the East End of London. Is there anyone out there with any information as I have been searching for over a year without any luck. Sonia

Simo72

Re: Giannotti Family Lucca Italy

Postby Simo72 » 07 Nov 2010, 13:28

Hi, my name is Simone, I am italian, I live in Camporgiano, a small village near Roggio. I am working at Fazzani family tree. My mother in law's grand mother, whose name was Oliva, was one of Lucrezia Fazzani' sister.
I probably can help you. I can search information about Michele Giannotti.
Anyway, could you pls let me know how many sons Lucrezia had in order to update the Fazzani family tree?
Thanks in advance.
My e-mail address is: simonegiannasi@ymail.com

Return to “Italian Genealogy”