cassinelli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
emira

cassinelli

Postby emira » 06 Sep 2010, 21:06

hi everyone i am new to this site, I am searching my family tree and although have found quite a lot of information unfortunately not even a photo of any of my ancestors (including my own grandfather) this is really amazing as the cassinelli's were a really large family (following italian tradition lol). My great great grandfather was antonio cassinelli originally from genoa, italy. Born 1832 and died 1895 he was married to elizabeth (who's line i come from) and later an angela spinetti when elizabeth died. I would be very grateful of any information anyone has regarding my family. Thankyou

boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Re: cassinelli

Postby boozy.bird » 09 Sep 2010, 09:36

Hi
Is this Antonio Cassinelli hat settledin Sheffield in England ??
Which one of Antonio & Elizabeths children are you descended from ? They had quite a few.

emira

Postby emira » 10 Sep 2010, 21:11

hi
fantastic night last night well done for all your effort you put in to get all the italian descendants together. couldn't have been done without you thanks.

sallyann essalah (nee cassinelli)

boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Postby boozy.bird » 11 Sep 2010, 10:08

Hi Sally Ann.
Thank you for those words it means a lot & thank you so much to you and your family for attending. If I can help you with anything let me know. If you email me via the website then I have your email address to forward any new info to you.

Regards Boozybird

janinei

Postby janinei » 08 Aug 2011, 14:09

Hi there,

My grandfather was frank cassinelli (francis or franciscus?). I see that Antonio Cassinelli had a child called John with Elizabeth. John had a son called Franciscus. Do you perhaps have any further details on Franciscus (I'm thinking this might be my grandfather but I'm trying to find out from the rest of my family if he had siblings so I can be sure). Infortunately my mom (his daughter) is no longer around to ask questions.

Thanks for your help
Janine

boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Postby boozy.bird » 08 Aug 2011, 19:37

Hi Jannine
Checkout my website..... email me via the website for Cassinelli family details.
http://www.west-bar-italians.co.uk

Return to “Italian Genealogy”