Sorry the site is Familylink.com (not familysearch.com)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Emmy
Master
Master

Sorry the site is Familylink.com (not familysearch.com)

Postby Emmy » 11 Sep 2010, 11:49

Sorry re the mistake in my last post. :oops:
If anyone has access/subscription to 'Familylink.com' I would be very grateful if you could look up a birth record for Giulietta Iuda (Italy)
Thanking you in advance.
Emmy

maestra36
Master
Master

Re: Sorry the site is Familylink.com (not familysearch.com)

Postby maestra36 » 11 Sep 2010, 13:04

I just looked at the site to which you are referring. It looks like you can get three days of free access. Not sure what is involved in that though and whether or not you have to give a credit card number in order to do so.

Emmy
Master
Master

Re: Sorry the site is Familylink.com (not familysearch.com)

Postby Emmy » 11 Sep 2010, 13:55

Hi Maestra
I did notice that and you could get a 3 day free trial but you do have to give a credit card number but if you dont cancel within the given time then they do deducted the subscription for the full year -but I'm sooo forgetful I would probably end up with a years subscription :roll: not that I wouldnt do it if I required to do a fair bit of research, but I'm helping someone else and I have the films I require for my own research on permanent loan at my Family History Centre
Thanks again for taking the time to look that up and reply to my post
Emmy

Return to “Italian Genealogy”