Looking for information on Guiseppe Bettas-Valet

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
vickig
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for information on Guiseppe Bettas-Valet

Postby vickig » 13 Sep 2010, 23:08

Hello, I am looking for information on a Giuseppe Bettas-Valet who could of either been the grandfather or the father of Giuseppeiana Bettas-Valet DOB 1891 of Rocca Canavese and the family tree.

Essgee
Master
Master

Re: Looking for information on Guiseppe Bettas-Valet

Postby Essgee » 15 Sep 2010, 19:21

Perhaps if you give us more information on Giuseppina, we might be able to help.

Let us know where Giuseppina lived, why you think Giuseppe is related to her, and any other info that might help.

vickig
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for information on Guiseppe Bettas-Valet

Postby vickig » 15 Sep 2010, 21:52

Woops the DOB is not correct for Guiseppiana. That was her daughters DOB Teresa. Giuseppiana was Teresa's (1891) mother but immigration for Teresa listed a Giuseppe Bettas-Valet as know relative so I am thinking that Giuseppe Bettas-Valet was related to Teresa maybe as grandfather to Teresa and father of Giuseppiana??? There is a Giuseppe Bettas-Valet born 1846 or something in the family history search.org but I need help to see if this a relation. I am not been contacted by the Italians for my request for Teresa's birth certificate to validate her maiden name but I think it was Bettas-Valet and from Rocca Canavese.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”