Cascarino/lanni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
33 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3

Re: Cascarino/lanni

Postby mazzie » 05 Aug 2013, 19:01

Hi,

email me on mazzawashington@gmail.com

I do have some photos but my family tree is on Ancestry.co.uk. I have found some more info on Tomasso and Francesca and some other children born to them. I would be interested to see if you have different information.

Marilyn
mazzie

Postby GinaFashioni » 01 Nov 2013, 17:42

Hi,
My Gt Grandmother was Mariantonia Lanni from Cassino. She married my Gt Grandfather, Benedetto Fascione and they got married in Southport, Lancashire and had 2 children. Sadly she became ill and returned to Italy where she died. But Benedetto came back to the UK. There are now a lot of Fascione's in Southport thanks to them! I have been trying to find out if she had any brothers or sisters. We think she died in Cassino in about 1901.
GinaFashioni

Postby Lucia Cascarino » 02 Dec 2013, 16:02

Hello,

I am coming from Holland.My father is born in Mondragone, Aristide Cascarino 23/7/1939 (Caserta). My grandfather born at Ventaroli, Eliseo born 14/6/1905 married with Lucia di Donata (1903)(Casanova) they lived in Mondragone, 5 childeren, Assunta, Leonilda, Guiseppina, Aristide, Modestina. Only my father and Modestina (Mondragone) lives. She married Salvatore Francioso.3 childeren, Maria(died 2007), Erasimo, Antonietta.

My grandfather had 3 sisters and 1 brother: Guiseppe. Modestina, Mathilde, Filome

Lucia
Lucia Cascarino

Previous

33 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3

Return to Italian Genealogy