Question about Ancestry.it

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
kangaroo_ch
Rookie
Rookie

Question about Ancestry.it

Postby kangaroo_ch » 26 Sep 2010, 15:46

Hello, i was wondering if it's worth it to register with the Italian site of Ancestry as i'm only interested in the Italian documents and Family Trees. If i understood correctly it only costs Euro 9.95 per year. What are Allegati? Are they any help?
----------------
Abbonamento di base
- ideale per iniziare -

•Accesso a oltre 11 milioni di alberi genealogici contenenti più di un miliardo di nomi
•Possibilità di contattare tutti gli abbonati Ancestry in tutto il mondo
•Informazioni esaurienti su tutta la famiglia
•Accesso a documenti storici sui vostri antenati provenienti dall'Italia
solo € 9,95 all'anno
(meno di € 1 al mese)
-------------------------------
Maybe someone could advise me. Thank you

nazca
Elite
Elite

Re: Question about Ancestry.it

Postby nazca » 16 Oct 2010, 09:13

Hi,
i was registered on ancestry.it for one year and i paid only 9.95 euro like you wrote. Allegati =Annexes (attached) documents.

have a nice day.
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).

Return to “Italian Genealogy”