Looking for Info on Vincenzo Bagatin

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
francessca

Re: Looking for Info on Vincenzo Bagatin

Post by francessca »

i am not sure what you mean if i know any of the family is done ..:S
thank you very much for the information!!! i found a boy named Matteo Bagatin and he still ives in Italy in Verona, but im not sure if all of them are there.. i hope to find where they are so i can go and visit some day where i come from.

again thanx alote for the info and if you get any more pleas tell me ..
Francessca
also ggd of Vincezo Bagatin :P
princessbubbles_1
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Looking for Info on Vincenzo Bagatin

Post by princessbubbles_1 »

francessca wrote:i am not sure what you mean if i know any of the family is done ..:S
thank you very much for the information!!! i found a boy named Matteo Bagatin and he still ives in Italy in Verona, but im not sure if all of them are there.. i hope to find where they are so i can go and visit some day where i come from.

again thanx alote for the info and if you get any more pleas tell me ..
Francessca
also ggd of Vincezo Bagatin :P
sorry I was told that someone had done a family tree, I thought that it was on the bagatin side but it must be from my grandmother's side of the family. I haven't been able to find a Matteo Bagatin. Were you able to find a birth date or other info. was he a sibling of Vincenzo's?
I think that it would be an amazing experience to visit where the family came from.