Need help from Ancestry subscriber

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
elecar
Rookie
Rookie

Need help from Ancestry subscriber

Postby elecar » 17 Oct 2010, 13:37

I am not a subscriber to Ancestry. I would like to contact or have the Ancestry member contact me who has tree/10625880/person/83967904/media/1

I understand this tree is for people from Campofiorito and includes pictures. Campofiorito is my town of interest.

Thank you

DebiHarbuck
Elite
Elite

Re: Need help from Ancestry subscriber

Postby DebiHarbuck » 17 Oct 2010, 16:45

I am not sure how to search for the tree by number, but if you give me the name of person#83967904, I'll be happy to pull it up and retrieve the submitter info for you.
Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata

elecar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby elecar » 19 Oct 2010, 17:33

Unfortunately I do not know the name for person 83967904

I received this info from someone who is also reseaching family from Campofiorito. I emailed her to to find more information but have not heard anything.

The original info she sent was: http://trees.ancestry.com/tree/10625880 ... 04/media/1

and then that the person's name is Dash and he lives around Washington D.C.

I know this is not too helpful. I tried putting in the name Dash. that did not work and then the name of Cicio and Radosti. That did not work either.

I was going to go to the Library (they have Ancestry) but am not sure if you can look at the trees on the Ancestry membership the library has, it might be different than the individual membership.

So that is my story.

Thank you for your interest in helping me.

DebiHarbuck
Elite
Elite

Postby DebiHarbuck » 19 Oct 2010, 23:52

But, that link was enough! :) Unfortunately, the submitter did not offer any contact info. However, it's not a large tree and I'll be happy to pull the photos that are attached to it and email them to you, if you want.

The tree appears to be the descendants of Antonino Stefano Radosti (1879-1941) and his wife Maria Rosa Cicio (1890-1972). There are 68 individuals total. The only "ancestors" listed are parents of Maria's. However the man listed as her father - Filipo Cicio - has a death date of 1823...which is long before Maria was born.
Roccanova/Magistra/Rubertone/Paduano of Craco, Matera, Basilicata AND Latorraca/Cassino/Petrocelli/Peluso of Saponara di Grumento (now Grumento Nova) & Moliterno, Potenza, Basilicata

elecar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby elecar » 20 Oct 2010, 11:24

These names are all of the right names. I have to get my records out to see how they match.
Can you tell me the name of the tree? Is it a public tree? If I use Ancestry at the Library where do I type in the numbers or names?

Thank you for taking the time to look this up.

DebiHarbuck
Elite
Elite

Postby DebiHarbuck » 20 Oct 2010, 11:32

It is called the "Radsoti Family Tree". I think if you were to do a person search for either of Maria Rosa Cicio or Antonino Radosti with the pertinent dates, the tree would come up.

And, I am very happy to help! The people here have been very generous to me and it's nice to be able to pay it forward. :)

elecar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby elecar » 20 Oct 2010, 12:19

I had just went on to Ancestry and found the trees based on the names you sent. They are Public Trees, so I will go down to the Library today.
There were a few trees by different people.

Thank you for looking this up. I would never have been able to find this. And now a trip to the Library.

I will get back to you later today. Again thank you.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”