Marinucci / Fioravanti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Marinucci / Fioravanti

Postby fino » 23 Jun 2004, 16:04

I am looking for information concerning my Great Grandparents. They come from Ascoli Piceno, Marche. I have sent letters to Ascoli and I am waiting for returns. Is there anyone out there who can direct me in any other way? I understand that records for Ascoli Piceno have not been micro filmed, is there another way besides waiting for a return from Ascoli Piceno? Thanks, Fino
fino

Re: Marinucci / Fioravanti

Postby ptimber » 23 Jun 2004, 17:59

What information are you seeking?? Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby fino » 23 Jun 2004, 19:02

Peter- As I asked, is there another avenue to get information from Ascoli Piceno besides waiting for a response from my letters sent to Ascoli? I am looking for family history; names dates, marriages, deaths. I am trying to do family history. Fino
fino

Postby ptimber » 23 Jun 2004, 19:22

The reason I asked is to determine how many other sources of information you cango to. Ellis Island for basic and citizenship papers for family history, social security death index, italian miliatry records and lastly relatives or persons having the same surname in Ascoli Piceno who can fill you in. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby fino » 23 Jun 2004, 19:48

Peter, I hope I didn't sound cocky, if so, Sorry. This is what I have. From Ellis Island- Antonio Marinucci and his wife Marta Fioravanti came to U.S. in 1920 with their son Giuseppi. Neither became U.S. citizens. Marta died in 1921 in Niagara Falls, Antonio went back to Ascoli Piceno, he died there. I have Marta's death cert., on that document, parents name, says UNKNOWN. I have found Antonio Marinucci's parents names in Ascoli, Luigi Marinucci and Maria Cavicchioni. That is what I have. I have sent to both the town and province offices asking for family certs, birth, death, and marriage records of family. I did include cash in the letters. I do know that Antonio and Marta's son Hugo died in WW1 on the Austrian front. Thanks, Fino
fino

Postby ptimber » 23 Jun 2004, 20:07

You might want to write a follow up letter after 6 weeks. If you ned the form for a follow up please give me your e-mail. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby fino » 23 Jun 2004, 20:47

Thanks Peter. Fino
fino

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy