Colangeli, D'Attilio, Santucci, Federico - Navelli, Abr

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Colangeli, D'Attilio, Santucci, Federico - Navelli, Abr

Postby A_E_Colangeli » 10 Nov 2010, 06:19

I'm looking to find any relatives who may know more about the Colangeli family (and other surnames) of Navelli, or to share with those who don't.

My great-grandfather was Berardino Colangeli, born March 9, 1876. He married Maria Domenica Santucci (Nov 30 1885) in 1903 in Newton, Massachusetts. They traveled between Italy and the US often in the early 20th century. Berardino died Dec. 27, 1960 in Navelli, and Maria died November 17, 1975 in Cambridge, MA.

Berardino had the following siblings, of which I know very little: Maria Domenica (Maria Lucia?) [1881], Sebastiano [1884], Sebastiano [1887], Pasquale [1890], Antonio [1892], Anna [1897]. I believe his sister Maria married a Cantalini.

His parents were Marco Colangeli and Anna Felice D'Attilio. They married in 1873. Anna was born June 1848 and died May 1948. Marco's parents were possibly Berardino Colangeli and Lucia Di Giulio; Anna's Francesco D'Attilio and Anna (?).

Maria Domenica's parents were Ferdinando Santucci (1850-1898) and Filomena Federico. They were married in 1868. Their fathers may have been Giuseppe Santucci and Luigi Federico.

If any of this sounds familiar to anybody or they may know something I don't, I'd love to hear from you!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”