Names I am researching in Verla, Giovo, Trento area

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rwelgin1
Rookie
Rookie

Names I am researching in Verla, Giovo, Trento area

Postby rwelgin1 » 12 Nov 2010, 02:35

This is an update to a previous posting. I have done more research into my Trento ancestors and found the following info. Looking for any assistance, if available.

I am descended from the following people:

Domenico Sebastiani who was born in 1784 and died before 1858. He was the son of Pietro and Teresa (Urbani) Sebastiani. He married Elisabetta Fidolagnol in 1815, Elisabetta was the daughter of Giovanni and Teresa (Fontana) Fidolagnol.
Their son Domenico Giovanni Sebastiani was born 1821 in Verla, Trento and died before Sept 1864 in Palu. He married Teresa B. Dallona in abt 1853. Teresa was the daughter of Pietro and Rosa (Trentini) Dallona. She was born 10/6/1829 in Pressano, Lavis, Trento.
Her father Pietro Dallona was the son of Pietro and Lucia (Bortolotti) Dallona.

Any assistance with additional information or anyone connected to this family would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

rwe38133@yahoo.com

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Names I am researching in Verla, Giovo, Trento area

Postby ricbru » 12 Nov 2010, 11:08

I dont understand, what kind of "assistence" do you need? what are you looking for?
bye Riccardo

rwelgin1 wrote:This is an update to a previous posting. I have done more research into my Trento ancestors and found the following info. Looking for any assistance, if available.

I am descended from the following people:

Domenico Sebastiani who was born in 1784 and died before 1858. He was the son of Pietro and Teresa (Urbani) Sebastiani. He married Elisabetta Fidolagnol in 1815, Elisabetta was the daughter of Giovanni and Teresa (Fontana) Fidolagnol.
Their son Domenico Giovanni Sebastiani was born 1821 in Verla, Trento and died before Sept 1864 in Palu. He married Teresa B. Dallona in abt 1853. Teresa was the daughter of Pietro and Rosa (Trentini) Dallona. She was born 10/6/1829 in Pressano, Lavis, Trento.
Her father Pietro Dallona was the son of Pietro and Lucia (Bortolotti) Dallona.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

rwe38133@yahoo.com

rwelgin1
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Names I am researching in Verla, Giovo, Trento area

Postby rwelgin1 » 12 Nov 2010, 13:30

Looking for anyone with more info then what I have on my family, looking for anyone that may be connected or researching the same families, have connections with them.
This is all of the information that I really have on them, which is not much.
So, basically I am looking for any sort of assistance in researching them and information on them.

Sorry for not being more clear.

Thank you,
Rick

Return to “Italian Genealogy”