Looking for info on Meomartini from Benevento

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
houseofjesua

Looking for info on Meomartini from Benevento

Postby houseofjesua » 07 Dec 2010, 11:47

hi all.

I live in the UK. I'm trying to find out more information about my grans family, she lived in Benevento and her maiden name is Meomartini. I know she had/has sisters called Rosa and Reena. Apart from that I dont know much more. I think one of her sisters moved to Canada.

jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Re: Looking for info on Meomartini from Benevento

Postby jamiecapaldi » 07 Dec 2010, 14:34

I found a Chiara Meomartini who married a Harry Rayner in Suffolk, 1949.

Was the original spelling, just Martini?
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk

houseofjesua

Postby houseofjesua » 07 Dec 2010, 15:57

ooh no I have an auntie Chiara! another of her sisters I forgot!

jelardi

Postby jelardi » 27 Aug 2012, 14:51

ho informazioni e notizie sulla famiglia Meomartini alla quale apparteneva mia nonna benedetta, cugina di rosa, chiara, benedetta e liuba meomnartini emigrate nell'UK e in Canada. puoi scrivermi alla mia mail ajelardi@virgilio.it

PETERBEECH1

Postby PETERBEECH1 » 15 May 2015, 23:02

Hi my mum in law is liuba beech nee meomartini. Her sister reena live with us till she passed away in 1989. Chiara and Rosa moved to Toronto Canada. So did one of her brothers. Her sister bernadette stay in Norwich. She last contact with her in later years. But talked many times about her. We did take mum back to benevento a few years ago. But not sure if any family are left there. We would love to find more family. My name is karen beech we live near kings lynn Norfolk.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”