Federici and Domolo family search in Belvedere Marittimo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
robnoble33

Federici and Domolo family search in Belvedere Marittimo

Postby robnoble33 » 24 Jan 2011, 23:58

Grandmother: Lucia Domolo born in Belvedere Consenza Calabria Italy in Dec 1893. Came to America in Aug of 1915 at the age of 22, on the ship Ancona that departed from Naples. Her father was Pasquale Domolo but I do not know the year of birth or date of death. I do not know who her mother was. She died in Chicago in 1976.

Grandfather: Francesco Federici also born in Belvedere Consenza Calabria in May 26 of 1879.
He came to America in May of 1905 on the ship Giulia. Prior to coming to America he was married to Filomena Trifilio (DOB Aug 23 1879). They were married on July 11 1901. I know they had sons named Philip, John (Giovani), and son Baptist.
He arrived in America in May of 1905 and married my grandmother in Sept of 1915 in Chicago Illinois. He became a natural citizen in January of 1924. My Mother was born in 1919 so I believe this gives me the opportunity to become a dual citizen. He passed away in March of 1926 in Chicago Illinois.
His parents were Fedele Federici born in 1845 and Gaetana Caruso born in 1848 of San Nicola Di Bari Mott-Rovito Consenza Italy.
This is far as I can find and I am seeking assistance to dig further.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”