Research assitance required in Civitanova Marche

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
paul.gelardi

Research assitance required in Civitanova Marche

Postby paul.gelardi » 25 Jan 2011, 14:55

We have made a lot of good progress on tracing my grandmother's ( Frisciotti Dei Pellicani) family in Civitanova Alta but now need some local arms and legs on the ground to help us with church records and local history scources.

Anyone have any contacts in this area that would be willing to do some remunerated digging on this noble family and its family connections. I have a family tree going back to 1380 that I am trying to validate with supporting documentation and local contextual information.

Hope some one can help.

Paul

choprjohn
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Research assitance required in Civitanova Marche

Postby choprjohn » 25 Jan 2011, 16:56

Hi Paul: My grandparents Vincenzo & Maria Rosa Iemma also came from Cittanova, born in 1880 & 1881 respectively. Unfortunately for me the trail starts there, but theres little info before they came to the states. Im on Ancestry.com & GentediMare.com & both sites have been helpful. Two ladies on the Gente site have even written to Cittanova (in Italian) for me, but theres been no response. You are so very lucky to have a family information that goes back that far. As one of the few (oldest) surviving members of my family left, theres no one to even ask anymore. I wish you the best on luck in your search....Johnnie
Researching IEMMA, From Cittanova, Reggio Calabria, also YEMMA & AMIE from Syracuse NY

choprjohn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby choprjohn » 25 Jan 2011, 16:59

OOPS sorry Paul I mis-read the towns name, please disregard my post...SORRY again & good luck...Johnnie
Researching IEMMA, From Cittanova, Reggio Calabria, also YEMMA & AMIE from Syracuse NY

Paolo Tomassetti

Postby Paolo Tomassetti » 14 Apr 2011, 12:41

hello

i'm a genealogist of Marche
sorry for my english...
if you want I can help you in your research in Civitanova Marche

Paolo

Return to “Italian Genealogy”