Anyone have information on Dellario?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
16 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Anyone have information on Dellario?

Postby Chris_Dellario » 07 Apr 2013, 19:42

Hello all , Heres some info from my side of this tree . leave it to me to wait until im 28 years old to start mapping out the whole family .

My great grandfather was Cataldo Dellario , He came to america from sicily at the age of 16 to find his brother who was already over here from what i was told . He worked in the coal mines in Pittston PA most of his life and also owned a small cigar shop .

He married Josephine Mendola they lived on market st in pittston pa .

They had The following 7 children :

Antoinette Delario
Louis Delario
Catherine Delario
Anne Dellario
Joeseph Dellario
Rosemary Dellario
Geno Dellario

Also My great Grandfather Cataldo Dellario Took in a neice of his who came from the old country , Her Name Was Josephine also , if theres any confusion of the ages of two josephines in the household . I dont remember if her last name was Dellario or not but I do know she married into the Sauter Family . I believe thats spelled correctly but im not 100 % on that. My grandfather (Geno Dellario) Is the youngest at age 74 ,
(Antoinette and Joseph are deceased )

If anyone has any questions I will try to answer them the best I can with the help of my grandfather and other family older family members .
Chris_Dellario

Previous

16 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to Italian Genealogy