lookin great grandfather..Luigi Coffrini, and rosa belgrosso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

lookin great grandfather..Luigi Coffrini, and rosa belgrosso

Postby crosa » 31 Jan 2011, 00:15

lived in borgo valdi taro around 1844 is when my grandfather Antonio was born. I have been looking and just don't have any luck

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: lookin great grandfather..Luigi Coffrini, and rosa belgr

Postby suanj » 01 Feb 2011, 09:31

in this website it are a Luigi Coffrini born in Borgo Val di taro in 1815, son of Antonio and Orsola Brattesani
http://www.giacomobernardi.it/nati815.htm
antother Luigi was born in 1812, same parents, maybe died infant and the other son named as the first
http://www.giacomobernardi.it/nati812.htm

in 1809 was born Angelo Coffrini son of Antonio and Orsola Brattesani
http://www.giacomobernardi.it/nati809.htm

source:
http://www.giacomobernardi.it/genealogie.htm
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Postby crosa » 02 Feb 2011, 13:32

I know I wrote a reply but can't see it anywhere. I want to thank you very much. It has been difficult. I was like looking for you the other day. The website you gave me is wonderful...Maybe I can find Rosa and Dina Coffrini there to find out their birth date. I am almost sure it has to be between 1890 an 1897. My grandmother had a child like every two years and this is the only gad in my search. Thanks again

crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Postby crosa » 03 Feb 2011, 02:18

I think that the family is too big (laughing) If I could find out the children's mnames of Antonio Coffrini and orsolo Brattesani life would be easier. I tried everydate after 1815 for birth's on the three sites you gave me. Isn't there like a census, how many mouths being fed. Where would i find that Are there anymore sites other than the three you gave me in those site what should I click on. I have gotten some births, some marriage, some deaths but need after 1815 in births. Couldn't find any. thanks again

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 03 Feb 2011, 05:35

the link show just some year of civil records....
you can find all records that you are searching for, in LDS microfilms of Borgo Val di Taro:
Place Italy, Parma, Borgo Val di Taro

Parma, Borgo Val di Taro - Church records ( 1565-1920 Chiesa cattolica. Sant'Antonino Martire ( parish)

Parma, Borgo Val di Taro - Civil registration (1806-1910 Borgo Val di Taro - Parma. Ufficio dello stato civile

http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0

suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Postby crosa » 03 Feb 2011, 22:22

I don't know, whatever I try doesn't work...I used ancestry and could not get to borgo val ti taro. I couldn't try family search because you have to sign in and give your credit card....I can't do that because I am on a old machine. I did call and sign in at ancestry a few days ago but that one is expensive and so far not much help for the years I need. I have been at it since 8 am and its now 2:15 pm. I quit, didn't find anything. Looking for Rosa Belgrosso, I even tried Delgrosso. I have Luigi Coffrini's Birth date thanks to you. 1815 so somewhere before 1815 I started1807 for her birth. Most all the women so far live to be in their 80's s I estimated and tried to get the year she died because then you get her birth, and parents name, but no luck
I didn't go past 1815 but will another day. I used the one you the web site you gave me yesterday. I had a lot of good luck with that one. Again on ancestry no luck. I will try the family one when I get a chance. Well thank you so much. I hate to give up but it is so hard. I worked all day yesterday, ended around 9 pm. Well thanks. If it wasn't for this website, I would have thrown in my towel along time ago. i think its over 3 weeks already. Oh the one I was talking about that gives you the name of the head of the household and lists the family . I will write it in Italian, but I haven't see it anywhere...Denuncie dell bocche umane e de' raccolti. I have to laugh, because I think I know two words..one mouth and one records...not even sure but too tired to care.

crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Postby crosa » 03 Feb 2011, 22:34

Oh goodness, gracious I thought you just gave me the web site and I hadn't even click on it because usually I can't get any information. I feel so dumb right about now. Thank you and I will see if that is any help. Forget what I wrote to you earlier. I think its too late to stop. I have to laugh because I went to that website to get the phone number to call. I really feel like my brain is dead right now.

crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Postby crosa » 03 Feb 2011, 22:58

I don't understand. Do you order them or what do you do?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”