Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland NY

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ursaitaliano70

Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland NY

Postby ursaitaliano70 » 12 Feb 2011, 00:10

I am researching the Borsina and Anzalone families. I have hit a major wall with the Borsina research. Somehow the Anzalones were related to them. We know that an Edwarda "Jennie" Borsina married a Frank Anzalone. However we are trying to find out how she is related to a Giuseppe ( Joseph ) Borsina born in Sicily around 1893. He was my husband's mother's father. We know Joseph and his wife Carolina Mattina came here around 1912 and settled in Manhatten till around 1922 or so. They then moved to Highland NY ( I have their 1930 Census record under the name Basine) The name Borsina is almost impossible to trace here on the Eastern part of the US and I have absolutely no immigration info on him. Would appreciate any help. Thank you.

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland N

Postby adelfio » 12 Feb 2011, 01:10

Here is a past post that relates to the subject
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... ano70.html

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

ursaitaliano70

Re: Anzalone & Borsina relatives family from Highland N

Postby ursaitaliano70 » 13 Feb 2011, 18:00

Tha you Marty,
I am the same poster however.. Thought I'd give it another try with some new information I found.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”