death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spezia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
crosa
Rookie
Rookie

death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spezia

Postby crosa » 14 Feb 2011, 23:44

Can not find death date of Maria Giacopazzi, Antonio Coffrini, her spouce died 1931, she was born 1858 that would put her 73 so I figure death in the 40'sAntonio and Maria lived in borgotaro for many years . Their daughter lived in camogli, or ruta. Thanky

pink67
Master
Master

Re: death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spez

Postby pink67 » 15 Feb 2011, 12:43

From one of your previous posts:

Pink67 wrote:Thank you Rosemarie....

All the civil registrations acts that I'm sending you (the ones from the town of Varese Ligure or Maissana, the images in Italian about the birth or death acts) are coming from the databases on the payment site Ancestry.com there are no free databases for those towns on Internet, this is the link to the italian databases on that site:

www.Ancestry.com/searc...aging=true

I think that the correct lastname for your aunt's husband was Callori (please remember that in Italy all women keep their maiden name for all their lifes even if married) but, as I previously told you, only the death acts are present online until 1937 while the marriage acts are online just until 1910, maybe too early for the marriage of Giuseppe's sisters in Italy...

On 1931 when Antonio died, his wife Maria Giacopazzi was still alive and was living in Cembrano, the little fraction of the village of Maissana... I checked the death registrations for Maissana until 1937 and there is no death act for her, it's possible she died after 1937...

Laura

I would advise you to ask to the Comune of Maissana for her death record after 1937...

Laura

crosa
Rookie
Rookie

Re: death of Maria giacopazzi in Cembrano, Maissana, la spez

Postby crosa » 15 Feb 2011, 19:38

I know that ancestry only goes to a certain year, I somehow misread that note and thought I would try the communes. Thank you for the imput. I think all this searching helps your brain go asleep, thanks again. I wonder if I tried the newspaper in those areas if that would help.The families lived in those areas for years and years.
crosa

Return to “Italian Genealogy”