DEath Certificate

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
paulwhiting

DEath Certificate

Postby paulwhiting » 27 Feb 2011, 02:29

Hello, my name is Jean Whiting. My Maiden Name was Roberto. My Mother and father emigrated to Australia in the 1930's. They were both born on Salina. Fathers name Gaetano Roberto Mothers maiden Name Giuseppa Sidoti.
I am trying to locate a bith certificate for the parents of my father.
Granfathers name Giuseppi Roberto Grandmohers maiden name Anna Natoli

Would you have access to these and if so would it be possible for me to get a copy of them

Many Thanks

Jean

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: DEath Certificate

Postby adelfio » 27 Feb 2011, 18:37

Do you know what town or comune they where born in there are records on film through family search library but you would need to know what town like Santa Marina, or some other town there Malfa and Rinella and Pollara on the island of Salina province Messina

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

paulwhiting

Postby paulwhiting » 28 Feb 2011, 02:32

I contacted my Brother in law who has told me that they were born in
Capo (Salina) failing that Malfa ( SAlina)

Thank you for your help

Paul Whiting

paulwhiting

Postby paulwhiting » 01 Mar 2011, 07:52

I contacted my Brother in law who has told me that they were born in
Capo (Salina) failing that Malfa ( SAlina)

Thank you for your help

Jean

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Postby johnnyonthespot » 01 Mar 2011, 12:37

paulwhiting wrote:Hello, my name is Jean Whiting. My Maiden Name was Roberto. My Mother and father emigrated to Australia in the 1930's. They were both born on Salina. Fathers name Gaetano Roberto Mothers maiden Name Giuseppa Sidoti.

From the Australia National Archives:

Start at http://naa12.naa.gov.au/NameSearch/Inte ... hForm.aspx Enter the full name, turn off "Exact" and set "All Records". You may wish to order copies of these; most similar records I have seen from the Australia Archives include great amounts of detail along with copies of birth, marriage certificates, etc.

image host

adult image hosting

adult image hosting
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Postby johnnyonthespot » 01 Mar 2011, 12:47

Did Giuseppe (correct spelling) or Anna ever come to Australia? I see some Anna Natoli records at the same site, but cannot ascertain if she is the correct person.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

Return to “Italian Genealogy”