Pasqualina Barbieri

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Patty-AnnDiLella

Pasqualina Barbieri

Postby Patty-AnnDiLella » 28 Feb 2011, 16:13

I am looking for information about Pasqualina Barbieri born November 24, 1886, I believe in/or around Cerreto Sannita, region of Campania, Benevento, Italy. She was married to Biagio Bernardo DiLella (Date of Birth: August 20, 1877 in Cerreto Sannita). I am looking for information regarding their Birth, Baptismal, Confirmation, Marriage Certificates; their parents information, etc.

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Pasqualina Barbieri

Postby adelfio » 28 Feb 2011, 17:34

I looked on Family search Library I see the records only go 1810-1860 so you best bet is to email or write the comune di Cerreto Sannita and request copy of the hand written record birth/marriage/death. Which would be in italian
Copia integrale dell'atto di Nascita/Matrimonio/Morte
Email address of comune
E-Mail:segreteria@comune.cerretosannita.bn.it
Postal address
Comune di CERRETO SANNITA
CORSO UMBERTO I, 47
82032 Cerreto Sannita (BN)
Italy
Italian form letters to send to Italy for records website
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html

Marty A
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Patty-AnnDiLella

Re: Pasqualina Barbieri

Postby Patty-AnnDiLella » 28 Feb 2011, 18:41

Thank you Marty for the prompt reply and information. I appreciate your help. I have been looking for my blood relatives for so long I was going to give up and behold you helped me to keep looking. Thank you again, Patty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”