Looking for Antinori in connection with Newfoundland

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
PeterJardine

Looking for Antinori in connection with Newfoundland

Postby PeterJardine » 13 Mar 2011, 20:05

Hello, I'm looking for any information regarding the surname Antinori in the context of Newfoundland. My information so far is that Innocent Antinori was the Italian ambassador to Newfoundland, and moved there with his daughters Mary and Veronica after his wife passed away in Italy. My major downfall is I do not speak good Italian at all so am having a hard time reading any Italian census or birth records. If anyone knows anything about the Antinori genealogy, specifically in connection with Newfoundland then if you could pass that on, that would be so very much appreciated.
Thanks for all your help! :D

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Antinori in connection with Newfoundland

Postby Tessa78 » 13 Mar 2011, 21:15

My major downfall is I do not speak good Italian at all so am having a hard time reading any Italian census or birth records.

Hello and welcome :-D

We can help with translation of birth records...

Post using an image-sharing site (such as www.imageshack.com ) and post to the translations forum here.

Do you have dates, places of birth for the Antinori family members?

T.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Looking for Antinori in connection with Newfoundland

Postby Tessa78 » 13 Mar 2011, 21:18

Have you seen this? Last Will of Innocent Antinori of St. Johns Newfoundland... 1903

http://ngb.chebucto.org/Wills/antinory- ... -252.shtml

T.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”