online nacita

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
roobyred
Veteran
Veteran

online nacita

Postby roobyred » 29 Mar 2011, 18:23

Does anyone know how to find out if a particular comune in Italy has their birth/death/marriage information accessible online for geneaology purposes? I'm looking in particular for Casacalenda/Campobasso and Montedoro in Sicily.

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: online nacita

Postby adelfio » 29 Mar 2011, 18:38

Montedoro records are on Ancestry.com with a subscription
Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1939 birth death marriage and more Do you have some names and dates for researching.......
Also check out this post for info on Campobasso
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... basso.html
Marty A

roobyred
Veteran
Veteran

Postby roobyred » 30 Mar 2011, 17:17

Marty A.
Thanks for the info. I have a subscription to ancestry.com but was unable to locate that particular section. :( I was however able to check out the post on Campobasso.

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 30 Mar 2011, 18:37

Go to ancestry hit on search to card catalog write italy in title hit search there will be a list of towns hit Caltanissetta, Sicily, Italy, Civil Registration Records, 1866-1939 (in Italian) Locality hit Montedoro then hit arrow and choose record type atti di nati/birth atti di morte/death indice means index for that particular item I you leave some info I can give a quick search for you on the records dates and names
Good Luck
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”