Lombardi's in Springfield, MA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ssubia

Lombardi's in Springfield, MA

Postby ssubia » 08 Apr 2011, 19:28

I am looking for any iformation on my great grandparent, grand father and any other family I may still have.

My great grandfather Pietro/Peter Lombardi born in Poncarale, Brescia on December 9 1893 came to America in 1911. Parents were Angelo Lombardi and Louisa (Bertuccelli?)

Angelina Bertolini was born in Monastero Di Vasco, Mondovi Italy abt Dec 1893 she was baptized December 21 1893 and her parents were Bartolomeau Bertolini and Marharetta Turcco

Pietro and Angelina married at Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Springfield ward 3 February 1918, per the marriage record at the church their witnesses were Joanne DiPitro and Phillipo Bertera.

Between WWI & WWII Pietro changed his first name to Peter and was employed at Springfield Light & Gas Company.

My grandfather Raymond Lombardi was the youngest of 8 children for Peter and Angelina born September 30 1927. Per Raymond's baptismal certificate his god parents were Coelestis Canallini and Teresa Bertelli.

I have not been able to locate a date of death for either of them. According to some phone book records Angelina was listed as the widow of Peter in 1953.

Help!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”