Looking for a Vincenzo Lauri and Filomena Santolini

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jay gulbin
Rookie
Rookie

Looking for a Vincenzo Lauri and Filomena Santolini

Postby jay gulbin » 14 Apr 2011, 06:38

My great grand father was Lewis Laurie and was born in Arquata Del Tronto in 1882. He moved to the states and had a family. I have only the names of his parents (Vincenzo Lauri and Filomena Santolini). I am guessing they obviously lived there for a while as well. On a guess, I would anticipate their birth dates to be around 1860.

I have no other information and would love to find out more information of my Italian heritage! i know Arquata del Tronto is a small place so I was hoping that I could get some great leads knowing where they lived and where my great grandfather was born. Can any one help me?

jay gulbin
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for a Vincenzo Lauri and Filomena Santolini

Postby jay gulbin » 16 Apr 2011, 04:53

Because of all of the wonderful links that the forum members here have sent me, I am going to write a letter and ask for a family certificate. Hopefully I will get a response. I have traced my entire family tree except for my dads side of the family for Lithuania and Italy. Is there a website in existence like this for Lithuania?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”