Cesino(Jesse) di Carolis

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
charlotte

Cesino(Jesse) di Carolis

Postby charlotte » 15 Apr 2011, 16:48

I am searching for information re Cesino (Jesse) di Carolis born 1876 Alvito, Frosinone.
He married my aunt Rosa Sturla born 1884 Sheffield, Yorkshire, England in 1905 at St Vincents, Sheffield.
I have info of him from the time he was in Sheffield but know nothing of him earlier in Italy.
His father was Giovanni and had a brother with him in Sheffield Pasquale born 1889 Alvito.
I would be most grateful for any help and replies
Thank you

lisamarie86

Re: Cesino(Jesse) di Carolis

Postby lisamarie86 » 08 Apr 2013, 21:25

Hi charlotte. Jesse De Carolis is my great grandfather,his son Michael De Carolis is my grandad but has now passed away. I know nothing about my family only they were in the ice cream business and that Jesse was married to Rosa Sturla. I would love to find out more!

charlotte

Postby charlotte » 20 Apr 2013, 01:14

Hi Lisamarie
I have only just seen your message so please forgive the slow reply.
I have much info on the Di Carolis/Sturla/Rebori/Granelli families and would be happy to share it with you but there's too much to put on here.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to print my e-mail address on here ( perhaps someone reading this would would let me know if I can or not please?)
If so I will give you my address so we can be in contact.
Hope to hear from you in the near future
Charlotte

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 20 Apr 2013, 01:28

charlotte wrote:Hi Lisamarie
I have only just seen your message so please forgive the slow reply.
I have much info on the Di Carolis/Sturla/Rebori/Granelli families and would be happy to share it with you but there's too much to put on here.
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to print my e-mail address on here ( perhaps someone reading this would would let me know if I can or not please?)
If so I will give you my address so we can be in contact.
Hope to hear from you in the near future
Charlotte

Just leave her a private message with your email

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

charlotte

Postby charlotte » 20 Apr 2013, 23:02

Thank you Marty for advising me re e-mail address, I never thought about using a private message
Charlotte

lisamarie86

Postby lisamarie86 » 14 Aug 2013, 23:46

I'm sorry for a very late reply. I didn't know you had responded until now. I will give you my email,i would love to know about the de Carolis family and also other italians who we maybe related to.
My email is:
Thank you :)

edit to remove email per Admin. Please send email by private message. Thanks :wink:

Return to “Italian Genealogy”