Miragliotta family of Naso, Sicily.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Maurie

Miragliotta family of Naso, Sicily.

Post by Maurie »

My wifes Grand-mother was Saveria Miragliotta of Naso. She married Giacomo Greco of Palermo in 1900 and went to tha USA in 1905 at age 18yrs. She travelled on the ship "Washington", maybe with her first born child (Maria?).
She lived in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and lived more than 100 years. She had 9 children, including Antonio Greco, my father-in-law, who was born in the USA.
I am seeking any information about her parents or family in Naso.
Please help. We have a large Miragliotta community here.
Buono fortuna, Maurizio (Maurie). in Western Australia.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Miragliotta family of Naso, Sicily.

Post by suanj »

Maurie wrote:My wifes Grand-mother was Saveria Miragliotta of Naso. She married Giacomo Greco of Palermo in 1900 and went to tha USA in 1905 at age 18yrs. She travelled on the ship "Washington", maybe with her first born child (Maria?).
She lived in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and lived more than 100 years. She had 9 children, including Antonio Greco, my father-in-law, who was born in the USA.
I am seeking any information about her parents or family in Naso.
Please help. We have a large Miragliotta community here.
Buono fortuna, Maurizio (Maurie). in Western Australia.
Hi Saveria Miragliotta coming from Naso(Messina province/Sicily region) and not have Maria child with she...
http://www.ellisislandrecords.org/searc ... 2206070123
In Naso currently are only an Miragliotta person living http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... so&x=0&y=0 and not are Greco persons living in Naso.. regards, suanj
miraggio

Re: Miragliotta family of Naso, Sicily.

Post by miraggio »

Hi I'm a Miragliotta from Italy, I know the family of Saveria; they lived in Naso but now is Capo d'Orlando and if you want... contact me for free informations. Do you speak Italian? Ciao Giovanni

P.S. - you can see: www.miragliotta.it - my website