Family Sirtori in Brasil/Italy, you know

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
franciscosirtori

Family Sirtori in Brasil/Italy, you know

Post by franciscosirtori »

My grandfather was born in Bernareggio, and I would like to know my genealogy.
If you know Sirtori's family write me. Please.
franciscosirtori@hotmail.com
Brasil
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Family Sirtori in Brasil/Italy, you know

Post by ptimber »

Dear Francisco there are 28 Sirtori surnamed persons currently residing in Bernareggio as you can see by www.paginebianche.it and if you go to the family history library of the Mormon church near your home,perhaps you can rent the microfilm of the civil records for Bernaregggio covering all births, marriages and deaths depedning on the dates available. If I find out I will let you know what dates are there. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Sorry but there are no records on microfilm for Bernareggio. You will have to trace the family back step by step. First write to the Uffico di Stato Civile and ask for his birth record if you know his date of birth or year of birth or as close as you can determine along with the fullname. Send a letter in Italian (form letter www.circolocalabrese.org ) to Comune Di Bernareggio, Provincia Milano, Postale 20044. Italy. The service is free but you could include a couple of euro dollars since it is last priority. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

.....and ask for "ESTRATTO DEL ATTO DI NASCITA" which will provide more information on his parents. Peter