BRANCA family, from southern italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
47 posts • Page 3 of 41, 2, 3, 4

Re: BRANCA family, from southern italy

Postby mfjp » 06 Oct 2004, 14:32

Es gibt Branca, Ferraina, Costabile an der Web site unten. Diese Leute
haben Beziehungen zum Nederlands und nach Südamerika.

Ci è Branca, Ferraina, Costabile al Web site qui sotto. Questa
gente ha collegamenti al Nederlands ed in america del sud.

http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/ResearcherScreen.asp
mfjp
Master
Master

Postby Stefan » 11 Dec 2004, 13:04

ciao a tutti!

ho una domanda: se io ho una persona, per essemplo il mio trisavolo vincenzo branca. so che lui era nato a nicastro nel 1899. sull atto di nascita sono scritti i nomi dei suioi genitori. ma no il comune dove erano nati. io vorrei sapere dov'era nato il suo padre, giuseppe. che cosa faccio?
io ho domandato il mio nonno qualche volte, ma ogni volta lui mi diceva un altro comune.
e che cosa posso fare, se vorrei conocscere i suoi fratteli e sorelle?

ciao
Stefan

Postby suanj » 11 Dec 2004, 16:10

Stefan wrote:ciao a tutti!

ho una domanda: se io ho una persona, per essemplo il mio trisavolo vincenzo branca. so che lui era nato a nicastro nel 1899. sull atto di nascita sono scritti i nomi dei suioi genitori. ma no il comune dove erano nati. io vorrei sapere dov'era nato il suo padre, giuseppe. che cosa faccio?
io ho domandato il mio nonno qualche volte, ma ogni volta lui mi diceva un altro comune.
e che cosa posso fare, se vorrei conocscere i suoi fratteli e sorelle?

ciao

Allora Stefan:
1-Richiedi la copia dell'atto di nascita di Vincenzo Branca nato a Nicastro (attuale Lamezia Terme) nel 1899, all'ARCHIVIO DI STATO di Catanzaro; (esiste anche l'Archivio di Lamezia Terme). Sicuramente hanno i registri di nascita originali. Da questa copia che avrai scoprirai l'età di Giuseppe Branca (e anche il nome di suo padre) quando nacque il figlio Vincenzo. 1899- età di Giuseppe= probabile anno di nascita di Giuseppe.

2- Richiedi quindi una ricerca presso le liste di LEVA e Ruoli Matricolari di Giuseppe Branca figlio di.... e nato verso il....., sempre all'Archivio di Stato di Catanzaro. Se loro lo trovano saprai dove e quando è nato precisamente e il nome e cognome della madre.

3- Con questi nuovi dati richiedi l'atto di nascita al comune pertinente.
Ciao, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby Stefan » 09 Jan 2005, 16:39

hello all
i have a little question to you:
you surely know the Italian Form Letters on Circolocalabrese.org. I sent some letters and got answers. I ordered birth certificates, marriage certificates and death certificates, and got them all. But you also can order State of the family certificate. does anybody of you know what this certificate contains? all the siblings? or if the ancestor was married or not? or the names of his parents?

i hope you can help me
greetings from switzerland
stefan
Stefan

Postby ptimber » 09 Jan 2005, 19:11

Certificato di Stato di Famiglia storico covers the immediate family consisting of the head of household (THE MAN OF THE HOUSEHOLD), spouse,and children. it carrries notations as to family events. It does not go beyond the immmediate family. For that you need other documents like birth records (always request documents by using ESTRATTO DI (extract of) NASCITA (birth record) since this contain more info. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby suanj » 09 Jan 2005, 21:59

Stefan wrote:hello all
i have a little question to you:
you surely know the Italian Form Letters on Circolocalabrese.org. I sent some letters and got answers. I ordered birth certificates, marriage certificates and death certificates, and got them all. But you also can order State of the family certificate. does anybody of you know what this certificate contains? all the siblings? or if the ancestor was married or not? or the names of his parents?

i hope you can help me
greetings from switzerland
stefan

Hi Stefan: In Stato di Famiglia are:
head name
wife name
sons and daughter name..
for your inquiry, you must request "Certificato Storico di Famiglia"
in this certificate are more infos...as Stato di Famiglia and emigration, country of emigration, and about the sons or daughters the name of spouse and/or also if emigrated...
regards, suanj
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby Stefan » 10 Jan 2005, 00:38

so if I order the State of the family certificate of my great-grandfather Vincenzo Branca, it will be him the head of the family? he, his wife, their children? or will he appear as one of the childs? and his father as the head of the family? and does that certificato also contain their birth dates? or their comune of origin?
Stefan

Postby ptimber » 10 Jan 2005, 00:42

using the name of the head of household will determine the compositon of the family' they being spouse, children. yes for birthdates and usually is same town but not sure if actual birth place is indicated if oher than the town issuing the certificato di Famiglia Storico. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby suanj » 10 Jan 2005, 07:17

Stefan wrote:so if I order the State of the family certificate of my great-grandfather Vincenzo Branca, it will be him the head of the family? he, his wife, their children? or will he appear as one of the childs? and his father as the head of the family? and does that certificato also contain their birth dates? or their comune of origin?

yes are all this info..
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby JENNAMS » 11 Jan 2005, 02:06

STEFAN -

YOU KEEP TRYING! DOING THIS RESEARCH CAN BE FRUSTRATING. I APPLAUD YOU FOR USING YOUR ENGLISH. YOU'RE DOING FINE!

PETER -

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO DEFENSIVE?
JENNAMS

Postby ptimber » 11 Jan 2005, 02:22

Madam do not mistake sarcasm which is one more servi ce I offer, with being defensive. I certainly do not enjoy screw-up fairies visiting this august forum in such abundance and displaying chaos, panic and disorder. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby Stefan » 15 Jan 2005, 03:54

JENNAMS, thank you very much. I haven't done much frustrating experiences yet, I am really enjoying doing that family research.

Now, at the moment I'm waiting for the answers of the Stato di Civile, and for the microfilms I ordered. I don't know when they will arrive, but i think some weeks will pass. in two weeks i will leave switzerland for holidays and I hope in April I can continue my research with new facts

greetings
Stefan

Postby ptimber » 15 Jan 2005, 05:24

Dear Stefan you thank someone for doing absolutely nothing for you genealogically but with her large orifice telling you how wonderful your doing with english warrants your personal response cooing, as it were, platitudes about your research when Suanj and my own efforts in your behalf go without comment...... Praise be JENNAMS but not Suanj or Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby Stefan » 15 Jan 2005, 18:47

dear ptimber

it's incredible, you always find something to critisize!
i don't know how you are used to, but if someone says me a pretty thing i always say thank you. don't you?
if you feel offended then read that:
THANK YOU PTIMBER. YOU ARE SO NICE (@all others, don't read that, thats only for ptimber!)
and suanj knows very well how thankful I am, I told her that serveral times, so before you critisize next time, read exactly my post and don't talk for others..

greets
Stefan

Postby ptimber » 15 Jan 2005, 18:50

Thank you for not making me feel like and orphan. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

PreviousNext

47 posts • Page 3 of 41, 2, 3, 4

Return to Italian Genealogy