Need help interpreting hard to read Italian Documents

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

Need help interpreting hard to read Italian Documents

Postby rp76226 » 05 May 2011, 03:59

Per previous suggestion received one a reply, I uploaded 5 Italian documents that I find to difficult to make out the words/names to an image sharing site (PostImage.org). Here are the links to view them (not sure which one is best to use):
http://postimage.org/my.php?gallery=12gspasrs
http://postimage.org/image/1sv19ms2s/

Please intrepret them if you can, particualry the names, including parents that may be mentioned. Thanks for your help.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Need help interpreting hard to read Italian Documents

Postby Tessa78 » 05 May 2011, 05:39

Your first link is not working, and the second link produces only one document.

The document that comes up is indeed very hard to read, not because of the handwriting, but because much of the ink is missing in the written areas of the record. But also, the typewritten letters are distorted from what seems like an enlargement of the image.

Please try to upload the image of the document in its original size. We can enlarge it as we need to...

T.

jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Postby jamiecapaldi » 05 May 2011, 11:29

As a guess, i would say the baby was a Girl, and her name is either Teresa or Rosa. The Mother second or Surname looks like Giuseppa. I think the Fathers Surname might be Missiaggi, from the North of Italy??????
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk

Paolo47
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Paolo47 » 05 May 2011, 12:39

Looking for the birth, marriage, children, and death records of the brothers and sisters of Teresa Ninivaggi (born December 1 1858 and married to Michele Lorusso born August 13, 1858). Her parents were Francesco Ninivaggi and Caterina ?.

You are right about Teresa, born December 1st and birth recorded on the 2nd.
Father, Francesco Ninivaggi, thirty something and mother??? abt 28.
Her name is difficult, but if more records were available to view, especially looking at indexes, you could figure it out.

Nothing comes easy...
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 05 May 2011, 15:47

http://postimage.org/image/1sv19ms2s/
It's definitely the birth record of Teresa Ninivaggi born Dec 1 1858, daughter of Francesco. The mother's name is unreadable. She marroied Michele Lorusso (son of the deceased Domenico) on Oct 11, 1884

rp76226
Master
Master

Postby rp76226 » 05 May 2011, 16:15

To see the other four documents, please click on the document shown. Then to enlarge that document, double click on it. When I go into Postimage, from trial and error, that's how it worked for me.

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Postby liviomoreno » 05 May 2011, 17:37

rp76226 wrote:To see the other four documents, please click on the document shown. Then to enlarge that document, double click on it. When I go into Postimage, from trial and error, that's how it worked for me.

No way :twisted: ...

Return to “Italian Genealogy”