Thank You

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
TPower5514

Thank You

Postby TPower5514 » 10 May 2011, 06:39

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post and thank Johnnyonthespot, tessa78, Edmondo, Lee, etc.

My family member that tessa had been in touch with has contacted me thanks to Edmondo sending them an email for me.

I am so grateful. they will be calling me tom ( Tues.) will let everyone know how it goes. I get goosebumps in just the thought of having more family out there.

For everyone still searching...hang in there...all the pieces of the puzzle do come together..

God Bless

Debbie :D

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Thank You

Postby Tessa78 » 10 May 2011, 15:35

Questa è una notizia meravigliosa! :-)

Keep us in the loop...

T.

TPower5514

Postby TPower5514 » 10 May 2011, 20:59

Hi Tessa,

Florence called me this morning....we were so excited. Now we have filled in I think some more pieces and I will try to also help her in finding info on her Grandmother's Dad...Ciro Savarese...We are cousin's....that I knew after going over the info I had....

I will keep you in the loop and will post all the progress we make.

Thank you again so much and to all that have helped us connect....

God Bless!

Debbie :)

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 11 May 2011, 02:06

:D :D :D

T.

TPower5514

Postby TPower5514 » 27 May 2011, 06:08

Hi Tessa and everyone,

Just a quick update.....my cousin Florence Savarese and I have connected. We have so much that we are catching up and sharing info with each other. We are continuing to fill in the puzzle pieces to our family. We know now that our connection is.....my great-grandfather and her great-grandmother were brother and sister. I always knew that her side of the family were cousins through my Grandmother side...

We have been sharing photos and info.

Thank you again to all that help me connect with her...will continue to keep you posted on any new updates...

Thank you again and God Bless....

Debbie :D

Return to “Italian Genealogy”