Looking for information on Guiseppe Aquino from Napoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
catlover7731

Looking for information on Guiseppe Aquino from Napoli

Postby catlover7731 » 10 May 2011, 19:46

I found out the name of my paternal grandmother's family name. If anyone has any information please let me know this is what I have as of now on the family...
Found this that might help:

1st Trip.
Affiving on 11 Apr 1901 out of Port of Genoa
Bagliore, Giacinto, age 24
Bagliaore, Maria, age 22
Both on way to Buffalo to Giacinto's brother...
From Boscoreale

2nd trip
Arriving 20 May 1905
Bagliore, Giacinto, age 27, married, from Boscoreale, on way to Brooklyn and father-in-law Giuseppe Aquino, was in US prior from 1899-1902

3rd Trip
Bagliore, Giacinto, age 31, married from Boscoreale, left wife Maria Aquino in Boscosreale, on way to Derby, Conn. on way to father in law, but looks like mother in law is listed, Rosa Speranza Derby, Conn.
Does say he was born in Napoli...not Boscoreale

Rosa Speranza arrived on 15 Nov 1905 from Boscosreale, on the ship Madonna, age 50 with daughter Giuseppa Aquino, age16, and it think it is "adopted" son, Arturo Rava, age 10

Arriving on 18 Jun 1911, out of Port of Naples,
Aquino, Maria, age 32
Bagliore, Giovanni, age 10
Bagliore, Giuseppe, age 6
Bagliore, Filomena, age 4
Bagliore, Francesco, age 1
Left Mother-in-law, Filomena in Boscoreale.
All born in Boscoreale.

Giacinto went back to Italy, and returned on 29 uly 1937 on the ship Conte di Savoia, no one left in Italy, living at 144 Bay 50th Street, Brooklyn, NY, in US from 1910-1937.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Looking for information on Guiseppe Aquino from Napoli

Postby Tessa78 » 11 May 2011, 02:25

catlover7731 wrote:I found out the name of my paternal grandmother's family name. If anyone has any information please let me know this is what I have as of now on the family...
Found this that might help:

1st Trip.
Affiving on 11 Apr 1901 out of Port of Genoa (On what ship?)
Bagliore, Giacinto, age 24
Bagliaore, Maria, age 22
Both on way to Buffalo to Giacinto's brother...
From Boscoreale

2nd trip
Arriving 20 May 1905 (SHIP?)
Bagliore, Giacinto, age 27, married, from Boscoreale, on way to Brooklyn and father-in-law Giuseppe Aquino, was in US prior from 1899-1902

3rd Trip (Date and Ship?)
Bagliore, Giacinto, age 31, married from Boscoreale, left wife Maria Aquino in Boscosreale, on way to Derby, Conn. on way to father in law, but looks like mother in law is listed, Rosa Speranza Derby, Conn.
Does say he was born in Napoli...not Boscoreale

Rosa Speranza arrived on 15 Nov 1905 from Boscosreale, on the ship Madonna, age 50 with daughter Giuseppa Aquino, age16, and it think it is "adopted" son, Arturo Rava, age 10

Arriving on 18 Jun 1911, out of Port of Naples,
Aquino, Maria, age 32
Bagliore, Giovanni, age 10
Bagliore, Giuseppe, age 6
Bagliore, Filomena, age 4
Bagliore, Francesco, age 1
Left Mother-in-law, Filomena in Boscoreale.
All born in Boscoreale.

Giacinto went back to Italy, and returned on 29 uly 1937 on the ship Conte di Savoia, no one left in Italy, living at 144 Bay 50th Street, Brooklyn, NY, in US from 1910-1937.

Can you identify the ships and dates above so we can take a look at the manifests?

OR - can you post the images (that would be really helpful :-) )

What information are you looking for?

T.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”