Tomaselli and Gabriele families around Arpino, Lazio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
HappyHunter

Tomaselli and Gabriele families around Arpino, Lazio

Postby HappyHunter » 17 May 2011, 21:50

I am researching Gerardo Tomaselli b.1899, his Father Gaetano Tomaselli b.1858 ~ mother Luisa Venditti b.1858 [her father Francesco Venditti ~ mother Agnese Pagnanelli], Gerardo's grandfather Andrea Tomaselli, grandmother Caterina di Follo and Gerardo's wife Amalia Laura Gabriele b.1894, her father Giuseppe Silvestro Gabriele b.1858 ~ mother Luisa Tomaselli b.1859 [her father Filippo Tomaselli ~ mother Saveria Venditti], and her grandfather Giovanni Gabriele and grandmother Rosa Di Follo.

They were [as far as I know] all born in the Arpino area around Brocco Stella, Via Vuotti, La Vigne, Via Petro Nenni etc areas.

I am told they were mostly farmers but I don't know exactally where they were born, married and died [apart from Gerardo and Amalia, my grandparents] as the certificates I have just received are rather vague!

I would apreciate any help and would be happy to share dates. If anyone out there is related that would be GREAT!

Happy hunting,

HappyHunter :D

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Tomaselli and Gabriele families around Arpino, Lazio

Postby Tessa78 » 18 May 2011, 16:52

HappyHunter wrote:I am researching Gerardo Tomaselli b.1899, his Father Gaetano Tomaselli b.1858 ~ mother Luisa Venditti b.1858 [her father Francesco Venditti ~ mother Agnese Pagnanelli], Gerardo's grandfather Andrea Tomaselli, grandmother Caterina di Follo and Gerardo's wife Amalia Laura Gabriele b.1894, her father Giuseppe Silvestro Gabriele b.1858 ~ mother Luisa Tomaselli b.1859 [her father Filippo Tomaselli ~ mother Saveria Venditti], and her grandfather Giovanni Gabriele and grandmother Rosa Di Follo.

They were [as far as I know] all born in the Arpino area around Brocco Stella, Via Vuotti, La Vigne, Via Petro Nenni etc areas.

I am told they were mostly farmers but I don't know exactally where they were born, married and died [apart from Gerardo and Amalia, my grandparents] as the certificates I have just received are rather vague!

I would apreciate any help and would be happy to share dates. If anyone out there is related that would be GREAT!

Happy hunting,

HappyHunter :D

Can you post images of these certificates?

T.

HappyHunter

Re: Tomaselli and Gabriele families around Arpino, Lazio

Postby HappyHunter » 18 May 2011, 23:13

Hello Tessa,

the 'copies' of the registers are vague because they do not give as much information as english certificates for example the marriage certificates do not give place of marriage [as in which church/village/town], or father's name and father's and groom's occupations. The certificates only give the place of registration [Arpino] not the actual place of birth, marriage and death.

Thank you for your suggestion of help.

The help I was actually asking for was if someone had these people in their ancestry, sorry I think I was a little misleading.

Happy hunting,

HappyHunter.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”