Rocco Ligrani

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Della

Rocco Ligrani

Postby Della » 26 May 2011, 09:08

Rocco all so called Rocxy born 1861 Potenza, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy,when he came to the U.S he lived in Grand Junction, Mesa, Colorado..His wife name is Concetta La Penna born 1863,Potenza, Potenza, Basilicata, Italy..I am trying to find who these mother's and father's are when they got married.I sure it was in Potenza..I have all so been looking for when they both passed on I was thinking they mostly lived in the Mesa Colorado maybe that where they died i just can't find it.My email is mishka542@cox.net
Thank you Della

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Rocco Ligrani

Postby adelfio » 26 May 2011, 13:47

Possible marriage act of Roccco Ligrani and Concetta Lapenna
In the year 1866 26th of March before civil official of the comune of Potenza in the presence of Rocco Ligrani age 23 son of the deceased Giuesppe Ligrani and Caterina Lofranco appeared Concetta Lapenna 18 daughter of Giuseppe Lapenna and Laurita Gerardo
Click to Enlarge

rocco lig.jpg

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Rocco Ligrani

Postby adelfio » 27 May 2011, 01:50

adelfio wrote:Possible marriage act of Roccco Ligrani and Concetta Lapenna
In the year 1866 26th of March before civil official of the comune of Potenza in the presence of Rocco Ligrani age 23 son of the deceased Giuesppe Ligrani and Caterina Lofranco appeared Concetta Lapenna 18 daughter of Giuseppe Lapenna and Laurita Gerardo
Click to Enlarge

rocco lig.jpg

Marty

Correction 1886
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”