Information about Rosa Zanetti and Guiseppe Pancera

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
adam74
Rookie
Rookie

Information about Rosa Zanetti and Guiseppe Pancera

Postby adam74 » 03 Jun 2011, 04:40

Information about Rosa Zanetti and Guiseppe Pancera from Brescia Italy who had a daughter named Maria Pancera.

TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Re: Information about Rosa Zanetti and Guiseppe Pancera

Postby TriciaFierro » 05 Jun 2011, 14:58

Do you have any more information such as dates of birth, death, immigration for any of the three you mentioned above? If they immigrated to US where did they reside? More info is needed in order to help you search. Please supply if you have it. Thank you!
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti

adam74
Rookie
Rookie

Postby adam74 » 05 Jun 2011, 15:10

Unfortunately all we have is there daughters name Maria Pancera not sure if Rosa and Guiseppe came to the US or not

TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Postby TriciaFierro » 11 Jun 2011, 17:48

Did Maria live in the US? If so, where? Was she married? If so and you know to whom please let us know. Thank you!
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella

adam74
Rookie
Rookie

Postby adam74 » 13 Jun 2011, 23:48

Maria came to the US and was married to a Mose Ogna

TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Postby TriciaFierro » 14 Jun 2011, 06:23

Here is the link to ellisisland.org where I found Maria's ship manifest. It appears that she was traveling with her Mother-in-law, Mose's mother and she traveled by her married name which I don't often find in my experience the women usuallu traveled by their maiden names. However I am sure this is her because she left behind a broth Guissepe Panzera in Italy and she was going to join her husband Mose is I believe VT. Do you know if they settled in VT? Be sure to view line #19 on both pages to see all of the details of her manifest.

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipM ... 0962%2ETIF
Tricia Fierro

adam74
Rookie
Rookie

Postby adam74 » 14 Jun 2011, 12:57

Rosa Zanetti is her mother and guiseppe pancera is her father just trying to find more about them. I am also looking for more information about Maria's time in a convent in Lugano Switzerland

adam74
Rookie
Rookie

Postby adam74 » 14 Jun 2011, 12:57

thank you for the information about her manifest

Return to “Italian Genealogy”