Ricigliano

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
lilbees
Master
Master

Ricigliano

Postby lilbees » 14 Jun 2011, 15:22

Does someone have the email address for Ricigliano, Salerno, Campania, Italy or the Civil Records office?

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Ricigliano

Postby johnnyonthespot » 14 Jun 2011, 16:10

lilbees wrote:Does someone have the email address for Ricigliano, Salerno, Campania, Italy or the Civil Records office?

lilbees

Not all comuni do email, and I do not see one listed at the comune's web site, http://www.comune.ricigliano.sa.it/index.php?action=index&p=1.

The postal address would be:

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Ricigliano
Piazza Nuova Europa, 6
84020 Ricigliano SA
ITALY

Tel: 0828.953016
Fax: 0828.953220
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

lilbees
Master
Master

Postby lilbees » 14 Jun 2011, 18:16

Thank you Carmine for the information. I haven't tried to fax anything overseas before. Is there something I need to do to send from the U.S. to the comune fax number? Possible costs?

lilbees
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Postby johnnyonthespot » 14 Jun 2011, 18:42

lilbees wrote:Thank you Carmine for the information. I haven't tried to fax anything overseas before. Is there something I need to do to send from the U.S. to the comune fax number? Possible costs?

lilbees

Well, I am pretty certain you would dial (from the US): 011 39 0828 953220 (the spaces are just for readability).

The cost would be the same as a one or two minute telephone call to Italy and will vary depending on your telephone company and service plan. A few dollars, maybe?
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

lilbees
Master
Master

Postby lilbees » 15 Jun 2011, 00:23

Thank you Carmine so much. Will give it a try.

Letter writing never ceases and seems to be more effective for me.

lilbees

Return to “Italian Genealogy”