VANNI ROMANNI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nico010

VANNI ROMANNI

Postby nico010 » 24 Jun 2011, 21:39

Hi everyone! I need your help!
I am looking for information about the father of my great-grandfather whose name is INNOCENCIO VANNI ROMANNI, who was born in Genova. I am looking for the Italian nationalization and need at least the year and date of birth.
If someone is kind enough to spend a page or information please let me know! Thank you very much.

Paolo47
Veteran
Veteran

Re: VANNI ROMANNI

Postby Paolo47 » 27 Jun 2011, 16:12

Hello,
Assuming that Innocencio was born in the comune of Genoa before
1865....Here is something you can try.
Write to the archives in Genoa,
http://archivi.beniculturali.it/ASGE/asge.htm

Using an Italian letter form from this site, ask them to do a search for the birth act
for Innocencio.
http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp

I would send them an email first. Estimate the age of Innocencio
by going back 20 years from your grandfather, back 20 years to your great grandfather
and then the same to his father.

If you can add any information that can narrow the search, it would help. :D
Paul

Hope this helps,
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.

nico010

Postby nico010 » 08 Jul 2011, 03:35

Hi Paul!
I thank you for having responded. thanks for the pages for me, unfortunately can not speak Italian very well and I do not know how I apply the birth certificate of my father's grandfather, you can help me? Do I pay anything?
oh, I have more information about Innocent, he passed away at age 75 in 1915 and did some calculations to estimate that he was born in 1840 ?.... Born in Genova and then went to Argentina to live, moved to current astrada veron and died there ... I have the marriage certificate and death of him and I only need a birth certificate
thank you very much!

Paolo47
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Paolo47 » 08 Jul 2011, 04:13

Hello, :D
Now that you know he was born abt 1840, you can write to the ARCHIVIO DI STATO
DI GENOVA.
Here is an email address as-ge@beniculturali.it
Use the Italian letter site I gave you and ask for Innocent's birth act. You might say he was from the comune of Genova. If they find his birth act, they will write to you and tell you how to order it. They should write back to you even if they don't find the record.
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”