Can I email one of you? I need something translated.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rancelli
Elite
Elite

Can I email one of you? I need something translated.

Postby rancelli » 26 Jun 2011, 21:51

I have an image that is not the best quality and I'm having a very difficult time in making anything out. I would have to send this via email because I don't know how to post an image where you would be able to zoom in. Thanks

Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Can I email one of you? I need something translated.

Postby Tessa78 » 26 Jun 2011, 22:17

rancelli wrote:I have an image that is not the best quality and I'm having a very difficult time in making anything out. I would have to send this via email because I don't know how to post an image where you would be able to zoom in. Thanks

One of the best image sharing sites is www.postimage.org
No registration, just upload and post the llink for forum thumbnail. It allows the viewer to magnify twice... :-)
Better if more eyes take a look...

If that doesn't work, check your PM - I'll send you my email :-D

T.

rancelli
Elite
Elite

Postby rancelli » 26 Jun 2011, 22:44

thanks so much tessa...

http://postimage.org/image/2tnxdb0hw/ab0634b4/

I'm looking for the year of when this took place. my great grandparents were married around 1887 or 88. Someone from facebook told me that he thought the date was 1887. milleottocentottanta and then sette on the blank line. it can also be seen on the right as well. I'm also looking for the ages of Luigi and Margherita on this record.

Here is another one...On the bottom does the last name look like Buccelli to you? It looks like Buccella was the original and that can be found up top. I would like more info if possible, if not no biggie. I basically want the year this was put together and the ages of these people.

http://postimage.org/image/2ttupms78/c3f1ca79/

This one will be the hardest. I thought this was a birth record but I was told that this might be a death record. I don't expect a full translation here. Key dates will be helpful if you can make those out. Thank you

http://postimage.org/image/1l55fd2jo/

rancelli
Elite
Elite

Postby rancelli » 26 Jun 2011, 22:58

to the moderators you can delete this thread. i didn't know you had a section for translation, so i'll move this there. sorry

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 26 Jun 2011, 23:02

rancelli wrote:to the moderators you can delete this thread. i didn't know you had a section for translation, so i'll move this there. sorry

Not necessary - we can do it here as well :-)

If you post in in the translation forum, I'll reference this thread so there won't be a duplication...

T.

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 26 Jun 2011, 23:09

thanks so much tessa...

http://postimage.org/image/2tnxdb0hw/ab0634b4/

I'm looking for the year of when this took place. my great grandparents were married around 1887 or 88. Someone from facebook told me that he thought the date was 1887. milleottocentottanta and then sette on the blank line. it can also be seen on the right as well. I'm also looking for the ages of Luigi and Margherita on this record.

Luigi is 25 and single,
Margherita looks like 19 and single.
Year is definitely 1887 on 16 November at 10:07 AM

Here is another one...On the bottom does the last name look like Buccelli to you? It looks like Buccella was the original and that can be found up top. I would like more info if possible, if not no biggie. I basically want the year this was put together and the ages of these people.

T.

rancelli
Elite
Elite

Postby rancelli » 27 Jun 2011, 01:01

cool 1887 :) i'm getting warmer. on the part that says alanno, right next to it is it teramo or pescara? i always thought pescara was the province of alanno. i put in alanno,teramo right next to each other on family search, and a bunch of them popped up. was teramo the province of alanno abruzzo at one time?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”