Surname Accinelli-Campagnoli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dacci

Surname Accinelli-Campagnoli

Postby dacci » 28 Sep 2004, 20:45

My Great-grand father, Hectore Accinelli-Campagnoli, lived in Peru, South America. Does anyone know more about this individual or the Accinelli-Campagnoli family who migrated from Italy to various parts of South America: Argentina, Peru, Uruguay, and Paraguay. Let me know. Thanks.

Dacci

ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Surname Accinelli-Campagnoli

Postby ptimber » 28 Sep 2004, 22:42

In the USA and Europe they only use the fathers name and not the mothers name so I am assuming Accinelli was the family name and Campagnoli was the mothers last name. Since Italian woman never lose their identity did she travel with her husband or join him in South America?if so what was her first name. In the meantime I will check my indices for Accinelli. Peter

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 28 Sep 2004, 22:52

You do not say whether you read,write or undertsand Spanish so before I give you furhter information please let me know so I know what to advise you. Peter

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 28 Sep 2004, 23:00

Tghere are 21 Accinelli listed in Peru so please let me know if that is the country you wish to concentrate your efforts?? By the way what is his town of origin in Italy?? Peter

dacci

Postby dacci » 28 Sep 2004, 23:07

Hectore Accinelli's parents is Mario Accinelli and Eloisa or Elisa Campagnoli. Yes, I can read, write, and speak Spanish.

dacci

Postby dacci » 28 Sep 2004, 23:12

From what my grandfather shared with me, the orgin is Genova.

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 28 Sep 2004, 23:32

Good e-mail agnperu@terra.com.pe (archivo nacional del Peru) and request immigration information for Hector giving information as to his age (approximately after 20 years of age since they usually had to serve in the army) and his last known residence iun Italy ( for your information there are currently 30 towns out of 40 which are int he Liguria region where Genova is located). You can also send a lette,preferably in Spanish making tghe same request if you do not get a reply to your e-mail. Please get back to me on that. You can go to www.infobel.com for the 21 listings of Accinelli in (todos) Peru which you can write to with one letter with a copy to eacjh asking them if they are related to you and inlcude a dollar in each self addressed envelope for stampos to encourage a reply. There are also more than 100 Accinelli in Argentina but chances are the 21 are your cousins. Peter

dacci

Postby dacci » 28 Sep 2004, 23:34

I would like to concentrate my efforts in Peru, if possible, which should help me trace back to Italy or the other way around if neccessary.

Dacci

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 28 Sep 2004, 23:45

There are 65 Accinelli surnamed persons in all of Liguria region and without knowing the exact town of birth and wiothout a birthyear it is very difficult to uncover the information so you may have to proceed back from Peru to Italy. Peter

dacci

Postby dacci » 28 Sep 2004, 23:48

Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do the research you have done.

Dacci

ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 28 Sep 2004, 23:50

I am a retuired millionarie and how else can I use up my old clothes. Peter

Mario Accinelli

Postby Mario Accinelli » 15 Jun 2011, 06:30

Hola Dacci

Mi tatarabuel es Mario Felix Accinelli, quien se casó con Elisa Campagnoli (ambos de Génova). Yo creo que la persona por la cual preguntas es su hijo Héctor Angel Accinelli Campagnoli, pero él nació en Lima en 1883 y murió en Lima el 1 de diciembre de 1947.

El Héctor Angel que te digo tuvo los siguientes hijos:
Con Aurora Fernández: a Angélica, Héctor Nemecio, Roberto, Carmen Rosa y Teresa
Con Micalela Chironos: a Félix Manuel, Alfredo Pablo, Justa Natividad, Luis Nemecio y Zoila

Mi bisabuel (Ricardo José, pero originalmente Riccardo Pietro Giussepe) nacio en 1869 y fue hermano del Héctor Angel que te digo.

Saludos, Mario.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”