Online records for Frazzano and Castelbuono, Sicily

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Online records for Frazzano and Castelbuono, Sicily

Post by siskojnash »

I was wondering whether or not anyone knows if there are online records for Frazzano or Castelbuono, Sicily. I am trying to find out about Castrovincis in Frazzano and the Failla and Cusimano families in Castelbuono. I know there are records on microfilm that can be checked out at Family History Centers, but I have no time or transportation to be able to go to my local one when they are open.
Once, I found out that someone was transcribing records from microfilm on Ancestry.com for a different town, Spadafora. Does anything similar exist for Frazzano or Castelbuono? I would really like to learn more about the families in these towns.
Also, does anyone know if there is any tree or information about the Cusimano family or families that are linked to nobility? I had read the name Cusimano was a noble family, and I'd heard of some potentially royal links through some Faillas I've looked up. The Faillas I know are in my tree knew Cusimanos in Castelbuono.
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Re: Online records for Frazzano and Castelbuono, Sicily

Post by siskojnash »

Does anyone know if online records exist for Castelbuono yet? Recently, I've begun learning a little more about Failla and Cusimano family members there.
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Re: Online records for Frazzano and Castelbuono, Sicily

Post by siskojnash »

Thank you so much! I hadn't realized they actually made Castelbuono ones available! I love that site!