Looking for Turri, descendants of TULLIO TURRI in the USA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Gilbertturri

Looking for Turri, descendants of TULLIO TURRI in the USA

Postby Gilbertturri » 21 Jul 2011, 23:52

Hello! I am Gilberto, a italo-brazilian descendant of Italians of Tuscany in Lucca, Castelnuovo di Garfagnana.
My grandfather, my great grandfather and my uncles are family Turri in Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Italy.
I am looking for my dear relatives and cousins in the United States.
In the 1924 my great-uncle TULLIO TURRI immigrated from Italy in the United States.
Tullio Turri was my grandfather's younger brother Bramante Turri.
Tullio Turri left Castelnuovo di Garfagnana and came to New York in 1924 at age 23 years old.
Tullio was the son of Giuseppe Pacifico Turri and Matilde ( or Mathilde) Dini Turri, both of Castelnuovo di Garfagnana.
He works in restaurants in Brooklyn, New York.
He had a girlfriend in the name HONORINE.
But he disappeared there.
My grandfather left Italy to search for him Brooklyn, was there two years but never found him.
He was never found. They were his relatives in Italy and Brazil weeping and lamenting its disappearance
After my grandfather, Bramante Turri, immigrated to Brazil in July 14, 1932 with the entire family.
Please, if any descendant of Tullio Turri, originally from Castelnuovo di Garfagnana, Lucca, Italy, contact me.

I live in the southwestern state of Sao Paulo, close to 15 minutes of the Atlantic Forest and close to 2 hours of the largest caves in the world, are the second largest after the caves of Italy, region of marble and tourism.
I work with organic food production.
I hope to receive good news.
If you prefer, you can add me on my msn:
gilbertturri@hotmail.com
Forgive me this my poor English.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!
Sincerely, strong and brotherly hug
Gilberto.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”