Duonnolo Family Tree

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
ldurante

Duonnolo Family Tree

Postby ldurante » 26 Oct 2004, 00:48

Hi!

I have traced my husband's family tree back to his great grandparents his ggrandmother was Cristina Duonnolo daughter of Michael and Anna from Caserta, Italy. This seems to be where we run out of steam. I would really like to find out more info on them - any suggestions would be appreciatd!

Thanks!
Lori :D
Lori Durante
ldurante@rcn.com

ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Duonnolo Family Tree

Postby ptimber » 26 Oct 2004, 01:07

When you say Caserta do you mean the city of Caserta or some small town or village in the province of Caserta??? Important since in Italy all records are in the town or village of origin. People oftimes say Caserta but mean a small town or village int he province of... Peter

ldurante

Postby ldurante » 26 Oct 2004, 14:47

The actual location in Italy I have is:
SANT' ANGELO D'CAPRIA, CASERTA, ITALY
Lori Durante

ldurante@rcn.com

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 27 Oct 2004, 10:01

ldurante wrote:The actual location in Italy I have is:
SANT' ANGELO D'CAPRIA, CASERTA, ITALY

Hi most probable are Sant'Angelo di CAPUA (Caserta Province) ; exact spelling is Sant'Angelo in Formis fraction of Capua town, Caserta province/Campania region.
For all info and request about Cristina Duonnolo's certificates you can to send an email to Capua Common info@comunedicapua.it
regards, suanj

duonnolo

Postby duonnolo » 27 Feb 2012, 03:51

Hi Lori... my great-grandfather, Giovanni, was Cristina's sister. I have not been able to make it past Michele and Anna either! If you want to compare notes on the Duonnolos, though, I'd love to do that. I have traced Giovanni's and Domenico's descendents and am in contact with members of both lines. We would all love to get to know more of our relatives.

Karen

Return to “Italian Genealogy”