Lantini relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Amansolillo
Veteran
Veteran

Lantini relatives

Postby Amansolillo » 04 Sep 2011, 22:37

My great-great-aunt was Elvira Gesualda Nicoletta Vittoria Pesaturo (b. 1879, d. 1944). She married Umberto Lantini (b. 1879, d. 1942). They had four children, Nezzarcho (that's how the census recorded the name. I have no clue what his actual name was. Nezzarcho was born in 1911), Joseph (b. 1915), Litizia (Same case as Nezzarcho. Born in 1916), and Giacomo Arthur (Anglicized as Arthur James) Lantini (b. 1920, d. 1996). Because I can't find Arthur's obituary, I cannot find Nezzarcho and Litizia's actual names. I would appreciate any information on the actual names of Nezzarcho and Litizia. Thanks.
Last names of interest: Mansolillo, Morena, Grasso, Montecalvo, Fusco, Sinapi, DelBonis, Grossi, Sormanti, Cocuzzoli, Simonelli, Bevilacqua, Uccello, Cultrera, Pesaturo, Fragola

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Lantini relatives

Postby johnnyonthespot » 04 Sep 2011, 23:38

Looking at the 1920 census, I believe the first is actually Nazzareno and the other is Letizia with an "e".

This site can be helpful: http://www.nomix.it/700l.php
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: Lantini relatives

Postby johnnyonthespot » 04 Sep 2011, 23:46

Arthur's obituary. It is pay-to-view...

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/projo/access/31854095.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Aug+27%2C+1996&author=&pub=Providence+Journal+-+Bulletin&edition=&startpage=C.05&desc=Warwick+ARTHUR+J.+LANTINI

At just 159 words, it may not say very much.

Tip: When you know exactly when and where a person died, contact the research desk at the nearest (to the place of death) public library and ask if they can search newspaper archives and pull a copy of the obit. Some libraries will do this for free; others charge $10 or so.

Florida Death Index, 1877-1998 about Arthur James Lantini
Name: Arthur James Lantini
Death Date: 23 Aug 1996
County of Death: Volusia
State of Death: Florida
Age at Death: 75
Race: White
Birth Date: 4 Sep 1920
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

Return to “Italian Genealogy”