certificato di stato di famiglia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Paolo47
Veteran
Veteran

Re: certificato di stato di famiglia

Post by Paolo47 »

Hello, :D

An example of a stato di famiglia for you to see,
http://postimage.org/image/2cjtvko6c/

Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.
Paolo47
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Paolo47 »

Hi Sabino, :D
I will use a translator..

Lettera all'Ufficio Anagrafe
A proposito di questa lettera: E 'rivolto all'ufficio Anagrafe nella città di particolare interesse per il ricercatore. Questo ufficio si occupa principalmente con i record della popolazione attuale, ma mantiene anche le registrazioni relative famiglie (simile ad un censimento) in senso storico. Da questo ufficio, si può ottenere il certificato di residenza (che è per le persone che attualmente vivono nella città. Non richiedere questo per coloro che sono morti o si sono trasferiti altrove) e il Certificato di Stato Civile (che ha dati vitali per un intera famiglia, storicamente). L'ufficio è di solito co-locati con l'ufficio Stato Civile.

From the web site http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... agrafe.asp
Qualcuno può spiegare i differenti fogli che possono essere rilasciati?
I am not sure if there is any difference.
I believe Carmine can explain better.
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Post by Italysearcher »

You write in Italian. If you are Italian AND in Italy your Comune can help you understand even if it is a different Comune.
The Stato di famiglia is created usually for a specific purpose. Like applying for a bonus cheque when you are a large family and out of work. It describes the family as it is that day.
If you request a Stato di Famiglia and do not state for which year you want it they will reproduce whatever they have that is easiest to find. If the first child died then it might not be named unless the reference date is before the death. If the document is created from a foglio di famiglia created at the time of the marriage and updated it might include all the children and include death dates for any who died.
You need to tell the Comune why you want the record and what information you expect it to include. However, you may not get what you ask for if it is too much work to create.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.