CANZIANI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
nmgarza811

CANZIANI

Postby nmgarza811 » 09 Oct 2011, 23:04

I am trying to track down information on the Canziani family from Venice.

Michael31
Master
Master

Re: CANZIANI

Postby Michael31 » 11 Oct 2011, 04:52

nmgarza811

Postby nmgarza811 » 12 Oct 2011, 23:34

Michael31, thanks, but I have no idea if I am connected to any of these Canzianis - and unfortunately, I don't speak Italian. Makes it a little difficult, I will admit.

johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Postby johnnyonthespot » 13 Oct 2011, 00:12

Lots more info would be helpful.

What is your connection? How long ago did your ancestors (?) leave Venezia (Italian spelling)?

What info do you have regarding your ancestor(s)? Birth dates? Parent's names?

Do you wish to connect with possible relatives? Or, are you searching for more info concerning your ancestors without being interested in (most likely) living distant cousins?

The more info you share with us, the better we can help you.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)

Tessa78
Master
Master

Postby Tessa78 » 13 Oct 2011, 16:51

nmgarza811 wrote:Michael31, thanks, but I have no idea if I am connected to any of these Canzianis - and unfortunately, I don't speak Italian. Makes it a little difficult, I will admit.

One way to find out is to write :-)

Help with letters in Italian...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... #relatives

T.

nmgarza811

Postby nmgarza811 » 22 Nov 2011, 02:02

johnnyonthespot wrote:Lots more info would be helpful.

What is your connection? How long ago did your ancestors (?) leave Venezia (Italian spelling)? My mother's side of the family are Canziani. I still have relations in Venezia as far as I know, but I don't know who they are. Supposedly the Canzianis have lived in the Veneto since the 1300's.

What info do you have regarding your ancestor(s)? Birth dates? Parent's names? My grandfather Ennio Gianguido Canziani born July 1926 (2 brothers Carlo and Leone), his parents Luigi Canziani born July 1898 (had a brother Carlo) and Bice Romanin born Apr 1906

Do you wish to connect with possible relatives? Or, are you searching for more info concerning your ancestors without being interested in (most likely) living distant cousins? I would love to connect with relatives as well as get the information.

The more info you share with us, the better we can help you.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”